- Category: Question???
- Published Date
- Quản trị
- Hits: 162
PART I: TUITION, FACILITIES
1.Are the school fees too expensive?
Fee is higher than the public schools, but it certainly is not expensive, because:
- Children will be trained bilingual environment, the child will communicate in English full-time at school.
- Children are being gifted more subjects as: Dance, Music, life skills that parents do not have to pay any additional costs.
- The organization teaches on Saturdays
- The facilities, utensils and toys that children used are of high quality and absolutely safe for children. Clear origin.
- There is a camera system online for parents to view children's activities at the school.
- Children nutritious meals and nutrition, is built on a diet of each age and absolute food safety. All food imported from reputable food company.
- Milk children drink is ABBOTT milk of the United States by age.
2. Why does Thien An Bilingual Kindergarten have lower fees than other International kindergartens?
Although many investors, but tuition is still lower than in many other international pre-schools because:
- The school system one way to ensure kitchen hygiene and food safety standards, with supporting staff through training, so that the school does not have to put the industrial meals for children, leading to reduced costs.
- The school food, milk, utensils, toys, stationery ... all directly from the manufacturer, so the cost is also significantly reduced.
- Despite the high pay for teachers, but the school does not cost too much to pay for cumbersome management system as the international school.
3. What comes from the idea that the school organized to teach on Saturdays? School care and education institutions on Saturdays so what additional cost?
- Understanding and sharing with your parents because most parents do a half day or full day on Saturday, while the public pre-school and non-public preschool have a day off on Saturday or get fees for it. Our school organized activities and care on Saturdays that does not collect any fees.
- Besides this, in addition to reviewing the knowledge that they learned during the week, the children will learn and have fun through purposeful and useful activities. Children delight to play, but still have the most effective.
4.Does the school teach all Sunday?
The school thought that no matter how good learning environment in any way, if you do not live in a warm family environment, love from parents and relatives of the family, the child is difficult to develop comprehensive, especially emotional intelligence. Therefore, the school advises that parents should try to arrange your work to spend a fun weekend with her, giving her the feeling of love, caring and safe in their own homes. However, if parents require, our school teacher will be appointed to help you (parents please register before a week).
5.What are the fees for facilities used for? Do you use this money to build new schools?
- The fees for facilities used in investing classroom furniture for children such as: furniture, toys, maintenance and replacement of teaching equipments.
- Absolutely not to use to build new schools.
Part II: EDUCATION PROGRAM
1. Is Thien An Bilingual preschool better than other preschools?
- First: The program is applied in the best bilingual program today, just applied the International Early Childhood Education (gives children a comprehensive English language environment), ensuring the curriculum Standards of Education and Training.
Second: Teacher qualified and experienced teaching in leading international environment in Vietnam as: Kinderworld, Maple bear ...
- Third: The regime always care to ensure the health and nutrition of children. (99% students gain weight standards, non-obese students ..).
- Fourth: Teachers always love and respect for children. Absolutely no infringement to the child's mental and physical.
- Fifth: Facilities for care, your child's educational and fun investment diversity, richness and high quality, appropriate to each child's age.
- Sixth: The care and education of kids to school on Saturday, creating conditions for parents to have more time to take care of your job and still be assured of a child.
- Seventh: The school has a camera system online for parents to view your child's activities at school.
3. What are life skills? How is my child educated?
Life skills are the minimum skills necessary for people to live normally in society given as: communication skills with others, coping skills, healthy life skills ... With preschool children, life skills education in schools is:
- Learn how to get a close relationship with the other students in the class, to share, to care, to listen and give ideals.
- Know introduce myself, my family in front of a crowd, to know his grade, home and school address.
- Learn to deal with people around, learn to listen, understand and respond to.
- Always confident when receiving new changes.
- Understand the other person's feelings.
- Identify unsafe situations, how to keep yourself safe in public place (school grounds, parks, supermarkets, on the street ...)
How do the kids learn life skills in Thien An pres School?
Life skills formed in children from activities, repetitive behavior in a conscious way. With the new education model in Thien An, the baby's life skills education not only in theory but it can also be formed from a series of activities intended to be held every day.
To become citizens in the future, life skills are the most important that Thien An has always focused on education to help her gain confidence as well as the highest independent.
4. How does the school organize to teach English for children? Is this too early and effective?
English is an essential in the current life and your child will be entering the world of knowledge.......
A recent study by researchers at the University of Washington (USA) has shown that the best language school age is from 1 to 7 years. The brain child of this age can easily acquire two languages at the same time. For this reason Thien An Bilingual Preschool decided to give them to be familiar with English as soon as they know Vietnamese. Children will learn English through activities promote thinking, creativity along with games, songs, cartoons and not pressure the child.
5. If my child hit his friends and naughty, teacher does not hit, does not yell. Will he be good?
- Good children education means beating, scolding or threatening. These things only bring negative effects to children, easy to make children fear, obsessive fears can make children more stubborn. The school and teachers will have the measure of education that children receive the error but still feel to be loved. Only serious charge penalty educational when they make mistakes and reward when they are good. (Only applicable penalties positive).
- Teachers in addition to being trained in universities, colleges teaching preschool specialized training is also regularly trained to handle the situations of children. Always improve the quality of teaching and the quality of child care.
6.What are the classes at Thien An designed? How many children for one teacher?
In class distribution arrangements, arranged for the purpose of teaching the most effective and most suitable for children as math corner, corner joint activities, library corner, music corner....
- Appliances, furniture, baby toys tidy and height with her hand so she can get easily.
The group classes are allocated as follows:
- Children from 18 - 24 months: 5 - 6 children / 1 teacher
- Children from 24 - 36 months: 6 - 7 children / 1 teacher
Children 3 years of age: 6 - 8 children / 1 teacher
Children 4 years of age: 8 - 10 children / 1 teacher
- Children 5 years of age: 8 - 10 children / 1 teacher
* For children from 12 - 36 months, the number of children in each class ranged from 10 to 15 baby and depending on the area of the layer.
* For children aged 3-5 years, the number of children in each class ranged from 10 to 20 babies and depending on the area of the layer.
In addition to classrooms, the school has school dances, music rooms, indoor play area and outdoor play areas.
7. What is level of administrators, managers, teachers, and school staff like?
- The administration of the system is the Bachelor of specialized teachers kinder, University of Foreign Studies with the many years of experience in management.
- Teachers of the system is the Bachelor, College majoring in Early Childhood, University of Foreign Studies youthful, dynamic and especially very patient in the care and education of children.
- Foreign Teachers of the system are certified Bachelor of Science and just pedagogical International.
All of them have been working for a long time in the industry and has trained professional qualifications in the most international environment in Vietnam.
8. Does Thien An preschool teach International teaching program?
There are 3 types of International School nowaday:
- International school for children of foreigners-made 100% of the program.
- International school factors, implementation of the dual program. It is followed the program of Ministry of education and training and one part followed the selected international programs are taught in English.
- International school factors, implementation of the program of Ministry of education and training 100% and make teaching English in the International program.
Now, Thien An Bilingual Preschool follows the second and the third
PART III: HEALTH AND NUTRITION
1. How does the school focuse on nutrition and health of the children?
School nutrition professionals understand that, if children poor diet, lack of nutrients, the ability of the child's intellectual development is limited; therefore, in Thien An bilingual kindergarten children are focused nutritional care in the best way. Specifically:
- The children's menu is designed to comply with under nutrition Nutrikids software combined with an understanding of the location of each child, seasonal food.
- For malnutrition, obesity, or poor digestion, school has school nutrition specifically for the children.
2. How do I know about my child’s care and learning at school?
- In case your child has any health problems or your child has any abnormal cases classroom teachers will immediately call the parents to inform the child's situation at school.
- Parents can meet directly class teacher, or call the school office to ask about the child's information.
- Parents can use the camera online any time, any place to watch your baby's activities as: eating, sleeping, playing, learning ... without having to go to school. To use the camera online, request parents refer to website http://www.mamnonthienan.com / and install as instructed.
3 How does the school ensure absolute safety for my child?
- The school eliminated all items can be dangerous for the baby, the sharp hard objects, the walls are covered with padded edge.
-Playground are carpeted to avoid her slip.
- Everyday materials are clearly derived, was produced in prestigious places.
- Food for children to eat all the source, through the control of the authorities.
- The food processing and storage is done in a rigorous process. Water treatment and drink water is filted by filtration systems.
- The teachers are loving, patient, attentive observer to intervene in time before the bad situation can happen to a child.
5. How is communication between parents and school done?
- Every day, teachers will communicate with parents when parents take their children to the school and the parents pick her up.
- Every week, the school calendar paste activities in the newsletter and updates on the website of the school, for parents to get information on.
- Monthly, contacts are sent to inform parents about the program and the child care and education results. By doing so, parents will know what works for your baby is being made in the month as well as next month.
- During the school year, the school always have the "open meeting" in order to meet the needs and answer questions of parents about child care and education.
7. My child is scared and panick when he goes to preschool. If he does not want to leave me, what should I do?
This is a normal sign, to help your child through this difficult period, parents should:
- Sending children to play a few days (before her formal schooling) to make her feel the school is very familiar with the child. This will make them forget about fear leaving parents and children will quickly get used to school.
- We should try to arrange so that they can meet classmates before school starts, so your child will be from the first day of school.
- Tell children that they will be happy and your child will have more new games and friends. Let your children know that all the others go to school and school is a place with the most toys.
- If the baby cries when the parent leaves the child, parents need not worry. Most children stop crying as soon as the child's parents out of sight. If your child is crying when you leave your child, the best thing parents should do is going quickly out of the children’s sight. Parents as staying longer, the child's crying time will last longer and makes the child cry longer when parents leave him.
- Children can bring to school familiar items or toys that children love, to help them find peace of mind at home.
- Do not ignore your child's feeling of grief. Please tell the child about the child's stress in the first day of school is very normal and share the child's anxious feelings. Phone and talk to the teacher (when your child is next to you) to the child that: teachers and parents happy conversation like two close friends or as the aunt. This makes children safer, more fun to the class.
Note: In the case of a child crying and clinging to parents, parents courage to communicate to teachers, teachers will quickly coax the child to hold his pedagogical; if parents continue to stay, you will make your kids cry more, longer, this leads to children being sick and vomiting.
Parents, please to be assured of professional teachers at our school.
8. How does the time to pick up and drop off children at school?
We pick up children from 7:30 to 8h15 and pay child at 16h00 - 17h30. In cases where parents pick up children late, parents must call the school for additional teachers feeding the afternoon and stay with her until parents come. Absolutely no cases of teachers let your children left alone or sent back to the magazine staff and security man.
9. Can I have someone else to pick up my child?
The school advised parents not to entrust their children to others. In that case, parents can not pick up for some reason, parents must be notified directly to the school and the person who pick up your child have to have the identification and confirmation signed by the parent.
Note: To ensure the safety of children, the school is absolutely not deliver the child to the parent if the parent to pick the child in a state of intoxication or signs of abnormal health.
10. Do I let my child eat more rice after school?
- If your baby is learning to 16.30 you can let your child eat dinner at about 18:00 and at about 20h30 let him(her) drink a glass of milk about 180ml is achieved demand of energy per day.
- If your baby is learning to 18h30 (parents sign up for the dinner at the school), parents not to feed your child, but only until 20h30 let your child drink a glass of milk about 180ml is enough energy needs for one day .